Welcome GBCareers and Field Education section for Alumni
What You Have Access to on GBCareers as a Graduate
As an alumnus, you have up to 8-years of post-graduation access to:
- Access career-related resources and tip sheets, including exclusive career-exploration tools
- Search and apply for full-time and part-time professional opportunities
- Register for career workshops, events, and employer info sessions
- Receive email notifications about jobs and upcoming events
- Book one-on-one career advising to help you with your job search (resume or cover letter reviews, mock interviews, and more)
For more information about exclusive programming, benefits and services available for George Brown alumni, please visit the George Brown College Alumni Office.
If this is your first time using our site you must create an alumni account.
Are you an Alumni looking to Hire?
If you are a George Brown graduate and an employer who would like to hire George Brown College students and fellow alumni, please create an employer account that will provide you with access to post job opportunities. For more information on employer benefits, please visit the Employer Overview web page.